is now open for the OpenID Foundation Workshop on April 6 (the Monday before IIW) from 12:00 – 5:00 PM at Aol offices in Palo Alto, CA.
This OpenID Foundation Workshop will provide early insight and influence on important new online identity standards like OpenID Connect. We will provide a hands-on tutorial on the OpenID Connect Self Certification Test Suite led by its developer Roland Hedberg. We'll review progress on the Mobile Profile of OpenID Connect as well as other protocols in the pipeline like HEART, Account Chooser and Native Applications. Leading technologists from Forgerock, Microsoft, Google, Ping Identity and others will update developments with these key protocols, review work group progress and discuss how they help meet enterprise business challenges. Thanks to OpenID Foundation Board Member George Fletcher and teamAol for hosting.
- Introduction and Overview of OpenID Connect Self Certification and Registration by Don Thibeau of the OpenID Foundation
- OpenID Connect by Co-Chairs Mike Jones of Microsoft, John Bradley of Ping Identity and Nat Sakimura of the NRI
- Mobile Profile for OpenID Connect by its Chairman Torsten Lodderstedt of Deutsche Telekom
- Account Chooser by Adam Dawes of the Google Identity Team and Pam Dingle of Ping Identity
- Native Applications Work Group by Chairman Paul Madsen of Ping Identit
- "HEART" Health Relationship Trust Profiles of OpenID Connect and Related Specifications by Co-Chairs Eve Maler of ForgeRock and Deb Bucci of the US Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology
- OpenID Connect Conformance Testing by Roland Hedberg of the Umea University of Sweden