OpenID Foundation Workshops provide insight and influence on important Internet identity standards. The workshops provide updates on the work happening within OpenID Foundation working groups as well as updates on the OpenID Certification Program.
Leading technologists from member organizations and others provide updates on key issues and discuss how they help meet social, enterprise and government Internet identity challenges.
Past OpenID Foundation Workshops
- OIDF Workshop at Verizon Media — September 30, 2019
- OIDF Workshop at EIC 2019 — May 14, 2019
- OIDF Workshop at Verizon Media — April 29, 2019
- OIDF Workshop at VMware — October 22, 2018
- OIDF Workshop at EIC 2018 – May 15, 2018
- OIDF Workshop at Oracle – April 2, 2018
- Open Banking Workshop Hosted by OpenID Foundation and Open Identity Exchange – March 21, 2018
- OpenID Foundation’s Risk Incident and Sharing Communication (RISC) Work Group Data Sharing Agreement Workshop – January 31, 2018
- Open Banking Workshop Co-Hosted by OpenID Foundation and the Open Identity Exchange – January 30, 2018
- OpenID/Open Banking Workshop: The Implications for the Banking Industry – November 6, 2017
- OIDF Workshop at PayPal – October 16, 2017