OpenID Foundation Workshops provide insight and influence on important Internet identity standards. The workshops provide updates on the work happening within OpenID Foundation working groups as well as updates on the OpenID Certification Program.
Leading technologists from Verizon Media, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Yubico, Verizon and others will update key issues and discuss how they help meet social, enterprise and government Internet identity challenges.
This workshop precedes Internet Identity Workshop XXVIII in Mountain View, April 30 – May 2, 2019.
Registration is required for the workshop so please RSVP no later than Wednesday, April 24th: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/openid-foundation-workshop-at-verizon-media-tickets-57601197733
- Welcome & Introduction: Lovlesh Chhabra — Verizon Media and Don Thibeau – OpenID Foundation
- OpenID Certification Program Update: Mike Jones – Microsoft and Hans Zandbelt – Zmartzone
- OpenID Connect: Mike Jones – Microsoft
- OpenID Connect Federation: Roland Hedberg – Catalogix
- Enhanced Authentication Protocol (EAP): Mike Jones – Microsoft
- Fast Federation (FastFed): Darin McAdams – Amazon
- Financial API (FAPI): John Bradley – Yubico
- HEART (Health Relationship Trust Profile): Eve Maler – ForgeRock
- iGov (International Government Assurance Profile): John Bradley – Yubico
- MODRNA (Mobile OpenID Connect Profile): Bjorn Hjelm – Verizon
- Research & Education: Roland Hedberg – Catalogix
- RISC (Risk and Incident and Sharing Coordination): Adam Dawes – Google
Verizon Media is providing lunch for attendees and will be served starting at 11:30AM. The workshop will start promptly at 12:30PM.
701 1st Avenue
Building C, 2nd Floor, Classrooms 4 & 5
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Please sign-in for the workshop and pick up your visitor badge in Building C.
Thank you to Verizon Media for hosting and providing directed funding support of this event. We look forward to seeing you on Monday, April 29th in Sunnyvale.