OpenID Foundation Workshops provide insight and influence on important Internet identity standards. The workshops provide updates on the work happening within OpenID Foundation working groups as well as updates on the OpenID Certification Program.
Leading technologists from Verizon Media, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Yubico, Verizon and others will update key issues and discuss how they help meet social, enterprise and government Internet identity challenges.
This workshop precedes Internet Identity Workshop XXVIII in Mountain View, April 30 – May 2, 2019.
Registration is required for the workshop so please RSVP no later than Wednesday, April 24th: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/openid-foundation-workshop-at-verizon-media-tickets-57601197733
- Welcome & Introduction: Lovlesh Chhabra — Verizon Media and Don Thibeau – OpenID Foundation
- OpenID Certification Program Update: Mike Jones – Microsoft and Hans Zandbelt – Zmartzone
- OpenID Connect: Mike Jones – Microsoft
- OpenID Connect Federation: Roland Hedberg – Catalogix
- Enhanced Authentication Protocol (EAP): Mike Jones – Microsoft
- Fast Federation (FastFed): Darin McAdams – Amazon
- Financial API (FAPI): John Bradley – Yubico
- HEART (Health Relationship Trust Profile): Eve Maler – ForgeRock
- iGov (International Government Assurance Profile): John Bradley – Yubico
- MODRNA (Mobile OpenID Connect Profile): Bjorn Hjelm – Verizon
- Research & Education: Davide Vaghetti – Catalogix
- RISC (Risk and Incident and Sharing Coordination): Adam Dawes – Google
Verizon Media is providing lunch for attendees and will be served starting at 11:30AM. The workshop will start promptly at 12:30PM.
701 1st Avenue
Building C, 2nd Floor, Classrooms 4 & 5
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
- When arriving, please tell security at the entrance that you are here for the OpenID Foundation Workshop in Building C, 2nd floor, Classroom 4.
- Please go straight to Building C, where your visitor badge is available for pick up.
- When arriving at Building C, please tell security that you are here for the OpenID Foundation Workshop. Security will guide you to Classroom 4, on the 2nd floor.
Thank you to Verizon Media for hosting and providing directed funding support of this event. We look forward to seeing you on Monday, April 29th in Sunnyvale.