OpenID Foundation Workshops provide insight and influence on important Internet identity standards. The workshops provide updates on the work happening within OpenID Foundation working groups as well as updates on the OpenID Certification Program.
Leading technologists from VMware, Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Yubico, Verizon and others will update key issues and discuss how they help meet social, enterprise and government Internet identity challenges.
This workshop precedes Internet Identity Workshop XXVII in Mountain View, October 23-25, 2018.
Workshop registration can be found here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/openid-foundation-workshop-at-vmware-tickets-49984030581
- Welcome & Introduction: Dale Olds – VMware and Don Thibeau – OpenID Foundation
- OpenID Certification Program Update: Mike Jones – Microsoft and Hans Zandbelt – Zmartzone
- OpenID Connect: Mike Jones – Microsoft
- Account Chooser/OpenYOLO: Adam Dawes – Google
- Enhanced Authentication Protocol (EAP): Mike Jones – Microsoft
- Fast Federation (FastFed): Darin McAdams – Amazon
- Financial API (FAPI): Bjorn Hjelm – Verizon
- HEART (Health Relationship Trust Profile): TBC
- iGov (International Government Assurance Profile): TBC
- MODRNA (Mobile OpenID Connect Profile): Bjorn Hjelm – Verizon
- RISC (Risk and Incident and Sharing Coordination): Adam Dawes – Google
VMware is providing lunch for attendees and will be served starting at 11:30AM. The workshop will start promptly at 12:30PM.
Please Note: VMware requires all visitors to the campus to sign an NDA. Signing the VMware NDA is required to participate in the OpenID Foundation Workshop on October 22nd.
Creekside Building C
Darwin Conference Room #1139
Kindly check-in with the VMware receptionist (not the Uber receptionist) for visitor badge at:
Creekside Court (A, B, C) Lobby
900 Arastradero Road
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Upon arrival at VMware, please park in either the “Creekside Garage” or the “Central Garage” visitor parking and allow extra time to navigate the campus.
Thank you to VMware for hosting and providing directed funding support of this event. We look forward to seeing you on Monday, October 22nd in Palo Alto.