OpenID Foundation Workshops provide insight and influence on important Internet identity standards. The workshop provides updates on the development of profiles of OpenID Connect as well as review progress on OpenID Connect Certification and an update on Relying Party certification.
We will introduce the FastFed (Fast Federation) while providing updates on others including Connect, Account Chooser, Financial API (FAPI), HEART, iGov, MODRNA (mobile operator discovery, registration & authentication) and RISC. Leading technologists from Amazon, Oracle, Microsoft, Google, Ping Identity and others will update key issues and discuss how they help meet social, enterprise and government Internet identity challenges.
This event precedes the IIW #23 Mountain View October 2016.
Registration can be found here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/openid-foundation-workshop-tickets-27312519481
The OpenID Foundation Workshop Agenda
- Introduction – Don Thibeau, Executive Director, OpenID Foundation
- OpenID Connect and the OpenID Certification Program: Mike Jones – Microsoft
- Account Chooser: Pam Dingle – Ping Identity
- Enhanced Authentication Protocol (EAP): Tony Nadalin – Microsoft
- Fast Federation (FastFed): Dick Hardt – Amazon
- Financial API (FAPI): Nat Sakimura – NRI
- HEART (Health Relationship Trust Profile): Eve Maler and Deb Bucci
- iGov (International Government Assurance Profile): John Bradley – Ping Identity
- MODRNA (Mobile OpenID Connect Profile): Bjorn Hjelm – Verizon
- Native Applications (NAPPS): Paul Madsen – Ping Identity
- RISC (Risk and Incident and Sharing Coordination): Adam Dawes – Google
Thank you to VMware for hosting and directed funding support of this event.
The OpenID Foundation