[specs-pape] Completing the PAPE spec - Release Candidate 2

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Sep 24 00:15:53 PDT 2008

This version incorporates the clarifying comments received since the first release candidate on 17-Sep-08.  I'm going to assume that the +1 votes that we've already received are still valid unless I hear from you otherwise.  Again, no semantic changes have been made to the protocol in these revisions.  (Seems like we're done with that aspect of the editing, which is good!)

Can I please get +1 votes from the rest of you on this draft soon so we can close this out and proceed with the member vote?  Or if not, please propose specific wording changes post haste.

                                                                Thanks all!
                                                                -- Mike