[OpenID] Opt out of Yahoo OpenID?

sknvn-openid at yahoo.com sknvn-openid at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 13:06:30 PST 2008

Hi Hans,

During setup users will have the option to select a flickr photos URL (www.flickr.com/photos/naveen )or one like (me.yahoo.com/naveen) in addition to the auto generated one (me.yahoo.com/a/E(stuff) ). The user will be able to select the url while signing into an RP.
Clearly We are not going to provide an API to decode the auto generated ID but an RP can distinguish the two URLs (encrypted and non encrypted ones by /a path) if that is what you were asking for.

Thanks

Naveen