[OpenID] Supporting OpenID

Paul Madsen paulmadsen at rogers.com
Fri Apr 11 14:10:16 PDT 2008

Nate, well I  didnt expect that .... if Yahoo! is indeed returning the
same string (albeit ugly and opaque) to all RPs then I agree there is no
correlation inhibition. Shame that.

It seems the appended strings might have something to do with reuse?

http://developer.yahoo.com/openid/faq.html

thanks

paul

Are the appended strings for