[OpenID] OpenID Logo license

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 16:41:18 PST 2007

This is something that I think we'll need to address very soon (as I
know some folks are already thinking about it).

For reference, I would encourage you to look at Mozilla's license for
their marks as well as their use of the Community Mark concept for the
orange feed icon. I'm collecting a number of bookmarks here for your
review and consideration:

http://ma.gnolia.com/groups/cm

I know that the mechanisms are underway to trademark the 1.0 mark...
as for usage guidelines, I don't believe we've gotten those started
yet.

Chris