[OpenID] Calling all identity marketers and product people to IIW

Johannes Ernst jernst+openid.net at netmesh.us
Mon Apr 30 13:31:37 PDT 2007

The next Internet Identity Workshop (IIW) will take place May 14-16
in Mountain View, CA.

If you have not been to a previous IIW, it has the highest density of
movers and shakers in identity land per attendee of any event, and is
typically very worthwhile.
	http://iiw.windley.com/wiki/Workshop_2007

Traditionally, IIW has attracted mostly technologists. This time, I'm
organizing an additional session specifically for product marketing,
marketing and business people who are interested in bringing all
these identity technologies to market in a manner that actually
solves somebody's problem ;-)

     Topic: "The Business of Identity"
     Wednesday, May 16th, 10:00 am
     Mountain View, CA
     at the Computer History Museum
     during the Internet Identity Workshop (IIW)

Here's the invite:
	http://netmesh.info/jernst/Digital_Identity/iiw-2007-calling-all-
marketers.html

Please forward to your marketing etc. folks. And send them my way
with any questions. I would expect that it would be very much worth
their while to make one or two hours time for this on Wed 16th.

Johannes Ernst
NetMesh Inc.