Write code and want to talk about it?
There are several mailing lists that you can join to get help, provide feedback, troubleshoot bugs or otherwise get involved with the OpenID conversation. This list is intended for developers and other technical audiences.
- Code (Archives)
- List for developers, library support and questions and other code-related inquiries.
- Security (Archives)
- Technical conversations about OpenID and security and privacy.
- Technical Specification Work (Archives)
- Discussion on extensions, protocol improvements and specification work.
- User-Experience (Archives)
- Discussion about usability, localization, and OpenID interfaces.
If you’re an OpenID user, please visit our support forum for help.