OpenID Foundation Workshops provide insight and influence on important Internet identity standards. The workshops provide updates on the work happening within OpenID Foundation working groups as well as updates on the OpenID Certification Program.
Leading technologists from Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Ping Identity, Yubico and others will update key issues and discuss how they help meet social, enterprise and government Internet identity challenges.
This event precedes Internet Identity Workshop #25 in Mountain View, October 17-19, 2017.
Workshop registration can be found here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/openid-foundation-workshop-at-paypal-tickets-37321622979
- Welcome & Introduction: Tushar Pradhan – PayPal and Don Thibeau – OpenID Foundation
- OpenID Certification Program: Don Thibeau – OpenID Foundation
- OpenID Connect: Mike Jones – Microsoft
- Account Chooser/OpenYOLO: Pam Dingle – Ping Identity
- Fast Federation (FastFed): Darren McAdams – Amazon
- Financial API (FAPI): Bjorn Hjelm – Verizon & John Bradley – Yubico
- HEART (Health Relationship Trust Profile): Sarah Squire – Engage Identity
- iGov (International Government Assurance Profile): John Bradley – Yubico
- MODRNA (Mobile OpenID Connect Profile): Bjorn Hjelm – Verizon
- RISC (Risk and Incident and Sharing Coordination): Marius Scurtescu – Google
Please note that PayPal is providing lunch for attendees and will be served starting at 11:30AM. The workshop will start promptly at 12:30PM.
If you can’t join us at PayPal you can participate via teleconference:
DIAL-IN: +1 (408) 609-5294
Thank you to PayPal for hosting and for directed funding support of this event. We look forward to seeing you on Monday, October 16th.
The OpenID Foundation