The OpenID Summit Tokyo 2015 will be held this November 10 and will feature technical discussions about OpenID Connect as well as governance in Identity Ecosystem and the IoT (Internet of Things).
Registration is now open and registration details for the event are available here: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/openid-summit-tokyo-2015-tickets-18111127871?aff=es2
The call for presentations is available here: http://j.mp/cfp_oid15. We are soliciting 15 minute presentations plus a 5 minute Q&A including those on:
– New approaches in patient centric consent; e.g., HEART WG
– OpenID Connect for mobile applications; e.g., MODRNA
Proposed presentations will complement those the OpenID Foundation has already secured:
– General Overview of the OpenID Foundation and its Work Groups by Don Thibeau Executive Director OpenID Foundation
– The market impact of OpenID Connect Self Certification, plans for RP certification and its value in internal OA/QC development processes by Mike Jones of Microsoft;
– New models and initiatives in security, e.g., RISC WG and the curation of best practice reference libraries, e.g., Native Applications WG by John Bradley of Ping Identity
The OpenID Foundation Board of Directors has authorized a delegation to meet with new and current OpenID Foundation Japan members, prospective members, and government agencies like the Ministry of Economy, Industry and Trade, the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, and the National Center of Incident Readiness and Strategy for Cyber Security.
The OpenID Foundation delegation will meet also with Masanori Kusunoki, the new chair of the OpenID Foundation-Japan and an executive advisor to the Japanese Government CIO.
Please feel free to contact me for more information.
The OpenID Foundation