The OpenID AB+Connect Working Group recommends approval of the following specifications as OpenID Implementer’s Drafts:
• Basic Client Profile – Simple self-contained specification for a web-based Relying Party. (This spec contains a subset of the information in Messages and Standard.)
• Discovery – Defines how user and provider endpoints can be dynamically discovered.
• Dynamic Registration – Defines how clients can dynamically register with OpenID Providers.
• Messages – Defines all the messages that are used in OpenID Connect. (These messages are used by the Standard binding.)
• Standard – Complete HTTP binding of the Messages, for both Relying Parties and OpenID Providers.
• Multiple Response Type Encoding – Registers OAuth 2.0 response_type values used by OpenID Connect.
An Implementer’s Draft is a stable version of a specification providing intellectual property protections to implementers of the specification.
The specifications are posted at these locations:
Please vote at: https://openid.net/foundation/members/polls/62
The vote is open between Feb. 7 to 15.